miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2020

QUESTION WORDS

 


QUESTION WORDS











EXAMPLES:

1. HOW OLD are you? - I'm ten.
2. HOW OFTEN do you have English lessons?
3. WHEN is your birthday?
4. HOW are you? I'm fine.

5. _________ are you doing? -I'm studying Science.
6. __________pencil is this? -It's Maria's.
7._________is he crying? -Because he's sick.
8.________one do you prefer: the blue or the red?
9._________gave you this present? -My cousin gave me this present.
10. _________are you going? -I'm going to the zoo.
11. ___________people are there in your class? -There are 8 people.
12. ___________is it? It's twenty euros.
13.___________is the movie? -It's 2 hours.
                                        14.____________is Valencia from Zamora? It's 599 km.


INTERACTIVE WORKSHEET

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario