martes, 31 de marzo de 2020

UNIT 4. E-LEARNING 31/03

Tuesday 31st March 2020

*Correct ACTIVITY BOOK PAGE 41.





















*GRAMMAR CARD:
My brother was reading an interesting book (yesterday at 6 o'clock)

Past continuous negative:   My brother wasn't reading an interesting book yesterday at 6 o'clock.
Past continuous interrogative: Was my brother  reading an interesting book yesterday at 6 o'clock?
Short answers:  Yes, he was  / No, he wasn't
Present continuous affirmative (now):  My brother is reading an interesting book now.
Present continuous negative (now):         My brother isn't  reading an interesting book now.
Present continuous interrogative (now: Is my brother reading an interesting book now?
Short answers: Yes, he is / No, he isn't
Past simple affirmative (yesterday):  My brother read an interesting book yesterday
Past simple negative (yesterday):        My brother didn't read an interesting book yesterday
Past simple interrogative (yesterday): Did my brother read an interesting book yesterday?
Short answers:   Yes, he did  / No, he didn't
Present simple affirmative (in the evenings): My brother reads an interesting book in the evenings.
Present simple negative (in the evenings):      My brother doesn't read an interesting book in the evenings.
Present simple interrogative(in the evenings): Does my brother  read an interesting book in the evenings?
Short answers:   Yes, he does  / No, he doesn't



TODAY:

*Watch the STORY.
Download the video in Teams >> Equipos >> Inglés >> Archivos







<== This file.







*Read the STORY. CLASS BOOK PAGE 42

*DO ACTIVITY BOOK PAGE 42

*GRAMMAR CARD:


Joey saw the magician (last night).
Past simple negative:
Past simple interrogative:
Short answers:
Present simple affirmative:
Present simple negative:
Present simple interrogative:
Short answers:



*DO THESE INTERACTIVE WORKSHEETS: 

What's your favourite movie?

https://www.liveworksheets.com/worksheets/en/English_as_a_Second_Language_(ESL)/Films_-_movies/Weekend_plans_fd23500jb








Comparatives:

https://www.liveworksheets.com/worksheets/en/English_as_a_Second_Language_(ESL)/Comparative_form/Comparatives_sa40333fa














TODAY YOU'LL SEND:

-A PHOTO OF YOUR ACTIVITY BOOK PAGE 42.
-A PHOTO OF YOUR GRAMMAR CARD IN YOUR NOTEBOOK.
-TWO INTERACTIVE WORKSHEETS.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario